An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Business Travel Consultant to join this leading travel management company in their high spec offices. This is a positive, challenging and a rewarding role, ideal for someone looking to broaden their corporate travel knowledge and try something a little different.
This key position offers an excellent salary package, which you would expect from an organisation of their status. This position is ideal for a corporate business travel consultant from an independent or multiple travel management company, who is looking to broaden their Corporate Management experience.
The experienced business travel consultant will be working in a busy high spec, modern and friendly environment. The working environment is vibrant and you will have the opportunity to develop a rewarding long-term career with this organisation, which is widely considered to be the best within the business travel industry.
This exciting Business Travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- You will be responsible for managing an existing set of corporate accounts
- Understanding the client’s overall needs, researching options, booking various travel types around the world, providing quotes, preparing and sending invoices and ensuring that all of the travel runs smoothly.
- Account managing clients from start to finish.
- Booking a wide range of travel services including private jets, first and business class fares, luxury accommodation, golf holidays, excursions, meetings, events, rail, car hire, airport lounges and many more.
- Dealing with schedule changes, seat selection, confirmation from airlines, hotels and quality control remarks on queues.
To be the cut above the rest:
- You MUST have business travel experience and be conversant with CRS / GDS flight systems such as Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan
- Self-starter able to work on your own effectively
- Be highly customer-focussed and able to cultivate and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Lucrative salary
- Varied job role
- Travel Perks
- Training courses and seminars
- Sociable working hours
- Discounts on travel and insurance
- Career progression & development
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Please note only suitable business travel consultants with business travel experience will be considered for this post.