We are seeking an experienced enthusiastic and passionate Amadeus Business Travel Consultant to join our clients London team office or hybrid.
Ideal for an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for an exciting career and something a little different.
Business Travel Consultant Duties:
- Ensuring service offerings to clients is world class.
- Displaying a high level of operational knowledge.
- Working as an operational member within the business.
- Collaborating with their colleagues.
- Booking a range of business travel services to clients including flights, rail, accommodation etc.
- Amadeus business travel experience.
- Detail orientated-Attentive to client and traveller’s needs.
- Ability to actively listen and interpret requirements and provide sound and constructive information and options for travel.
- Extensive industry and travel knowledge.
- Extensive fares knowledge.
- Generous remuneration structure.
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial.
- Employee share plan.
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’.
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility.
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Hybrid working model.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.