Our client is a dynamic and successful luxury leisure and corporate travel company, and due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join its friendly and busy team working remotely. This award-winning and forward thinking travel firm offer a range of travel types from sports to luxury to an array of clients including HNWC with an excellent reputation in the travel industry.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with business development, client relationship or travel sales experience with a ‘black book’ of contacts, seeking career progression, a generous salary and the chance to earn a very lucrative commission. Homeworking and office based roles available with flexible working hours.
This exciting business development manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Develop the business strategy to maximise growth and profit.
- Create a sales pipeline, working from inbound leads, own contacts, prospects lists, networking and independent research. Convert the pipeline to new business.
- Building client relationships
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Account managing clients from start to finish
- Ensuring a ‘polished’ service is maintained at all times
- Sourcing new accounts and generating new business
- Booking travel services for clients
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Experience within the travel industry within business development, sales, client relationship or account management is essential
- ‘Black book’ of contacts is imperative who will book travel
- You must be a natural networker, be a strong team player with proven experience in a results-driven travel environment
- Strong communication skills
- Generous commission
- Office based or homeworking roles available – save money on commuting
- Flexible hours
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!