Our client is a high end and well established corporate and leisure travel company, now seeking a Corporate Travel Consultant for the Entertainment, Music & Sport travel department due to success and expansion. They offer, events, music, sport, VIP and bespoke leisure travel to private and executive clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a business or leisure travel consultant who has had experience in entertainment, music and/or sport travel seeking something a little different. Sociable working hours, lucrative salary, career development and generous benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Each day will not be the same:
- Offering high quality Account Management services to designated corporate clients
- Providing expert advice to clients in all aspects of business travel for the Entertainment, Music & Sport travel market
- Administration of the full cycle of all travel bookings
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as transfers, car hire, etc.
- Softly up-sell added value items, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire, and insurance
- Issuing, re-issuing and performing re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Negotiating fares with airlines
- Work with Sales and Marketing to promote corporate travel services
- Leisure Consultant role is similar to the above however handling VIP Leisure clients.
- Previous experience of working with travel for the Entertainment, Music & Sport travel market
- Knowledge of specialised travel related IT systems e.g. Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan etc
- First class customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- Prestigious part of central London
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]