We are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join an exceptionally successful travel management company that offers corporate travel, MICE, leisure trips, events and sports travel across the globe.
This company has enjoyed rapid growth over the last few years with an excellent reputation in the travel industry, offering a range of travel services to an array of destinations for corporate clients.
Business Travel Consultant Duties:
- Handling all travel requests from corporate clients.
- Researching worldwide itineraries via GDS to make propositions to clients that are both efficient and cost-effective.
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as transfers, car hire, etc.
- Arranging various travel products such as airport transfers, airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire etc.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Business travel experience is essential
- GDS experience is key
- Excellent communication skills along with meticulous attention to detail
- Generous salary (negotiable)
- Sociable working hours Monday to Friday
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background who has used Amadeus will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.