Our client is a global and successful travel company with offices across the world. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to join its friendly and busy team. This dynamic and forward thinking travel firm offer award winning lifestyle management, VIP travel, events, concierge and a wide range of travel services to clients.
This role is ideal for an experienced business travel professional seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded a generous salary, benefits package and career growth.
This exciting business travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Handling all travel requests from a wide variety of business travel clients
- Researching worldwide itineraries via GDS to make propositions to clients that are both efficient and cost-effective
- Building rapport and strong relationships with clients and offering advice in all aspects of Business Travel
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Dealing with cancellations and amendments, including schedule changes and refunds.
- Checking & arranging Passport & Visa requirements
- Amend existing bookings and recalculating airfares accurately
- Management of Corporate Membership Accounts
- Experience in business travel is essential
- Capable of managing a variety of corporate accounts in a fast paced environment
- A strong, methodical and accurate work ethic to service all bookings from initial enquiry through to invoice and ticketing
- Exceptional customer service, to include proactive travel advice and demonstrable cost savings to our clients
- Ability to calculate and manage Air, Eurostar & Rail refunds
- Experienced in using a GDS i.e, Amadeus, Worldspan, Galileo or Sabre.
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- Qualified to IATA levels 1 and 2, 3 Virgin Atlantic Fare and Ticketing
- Excellent Telephone skills and proficient in use of Word and Excel
Generous benefits are on offer including a generous salary, pension, travel perks, career growth, plus many more.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]nt.co.uk
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow