Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join an elite restaurant in the heart of London.
The Sous Chef is a key person who reports into the Head Chef, leading a team of chefs and ensuring food served is of the highest quality and standard possible.
Sous Chef duties:
- Maintain consistent quality and quantity control in all aspects, from portion control to freshness of the product presented.
- Oversee the ordering of food for all aspects of the kitchen operation.
- Ensure that all food products supplied / received are of the correct quality, quantity and specification.
- Have a full understanding of GP% for all services and all dishes.
- Control all operating expenses within the area in line with budgeted G.P%.
- Responsible for training and development of the junior members of the team.
- Understand and comply with food hygiene regulations and HACCP.
- To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect and to be COSSH trained.
- Make daily and regular inspections to evaluate quality of food preparation, service, food appearance, cleanliness and sanitation of all food areas under your control.
- Ensure that Senior CDP’s and Junior Sous Chefs are trained in how to conduct monthly stocktakes and to compile figures.
- Conduct all annual performance appraisals as required.
Sous Chef requirements:
- Qualification on First Aid Treatments.
- To ensure that a high customer service focus ismaintained, by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- To be dynamic and decisive, byaccepting personal responsibility for making things happen.
- To be motivated, by being proactive and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge to improve your personal performance, and your departments.
Great working environment, generous perks and negotiable salary. Enhance your hospitality career today.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.