We are seeking two experienced Contracts Managers to join our clients friendly team, one for the German market, other for the French due to success and expansion. This award winning, forward thinking and dynamic tour operator offers several ground services including group vacations, tours, sports travel, leisure trips, concierge & a lot more. This role is ideal for an experienced contractor seeking something different – you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Maintain relationships with hoteliers/ground handlers and embark on contracting trips.
- Negotiate added-value deals, overrides and special offers.
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability.
- Liaise with the yield team to ensure maximum profit, communicate peak and trough dates.
- Consult and agree with the Regional Head of Contracting on the specific product requirements.
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted.
- Identify ‘must-have’ hotels within a destination and contract.
- Advise on preferred partner hotels in the relevant destinations, negotiate exclusive deals.
- Ensure hotels are inspected and details (photos, amenities etc) are updated.
- Register with relevant tourist boards to gain information and to increase company profile.
- Contracting experience within a tour operator ideally wholesale / inbound tour operator
- Strong negotiation skills, pro-active, dynamic, passionate, and a team player
- Able to develop and maintain strong and trusting relationship with hoteliers
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional fluency in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Career development and progression
- Healthy bonus
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme