We are seeking an experienced Multi-lingual Speaking Contracts Coordinator to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Dealing with contract rates, conditions and allotments.
- Making travel arrangements and appointments for the hotel contractors.
- Preparing and printing of statistics.
- Analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors.
- Ensure that all the hotel contracts and documents are up to date.
- Investigate any contract discrepancies.
- Experience within the travel industry i.e. from a hotel, tour operator or travel agency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of numerical reasoning
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent spoken and written English & German, Dutch, Italian or Spanish
- Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) applications
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite luxury leisure facilities
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a hotel, travel agent or tour operator background will be considered for this post. A cover letter highlighting your experience is required with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.