Our client is a successful, dynamic and long-established tour operator, who are currently seeking Multi-Lingual Contracts Coordinators to join the Purchasing team covering various destinations in Europe. This role is ideal for someone seeking career progression from a hotel receptionist or reservations background, we would also consider reservations or database administration professionals from a tour operator/travel agency background. Be rewarded for your hard work and apply today!
This leading travel company offer various ground services for travellers. Be part of the success and give your travel career a boost.
This exciting travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same. This includes:
• Making travel arrangements and appointments for the hotel contractors.
• Preparing and printing of statistics as well as analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors.
• Ensure all the hotel contracts and documents are up to date, investigate any contract discrepancy
• Entering data such as contract rates, conditions and allotment onto the in-house database
• Carry out general administrative duties.
• Similar experience within the travel industry either from a tour operator, travel agency, hotel or wholesale tour operator background.
• Cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for the role.
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) and another European and /or Eastern European language such as Polish, Russian, Hungarian, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Portuguese etc.
• Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Happy working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment.
• We would consider one with hotel reservations experience.
• Use of luxury leisure facilities
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Full training
• Flexible working hours
• Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]