Due to remarkable growth, we are seeking several experienced Senior Sous Chefs & Sous Chefs to join our client’s busy and friendly team in the Lyndhurst & surrounding areas.
Our clients vision is to create a warm, sincere environment where everyone can connect, be creative and thrive. This luxury and unique hotel provides truly magical experiences for guests that are enhanced and matched to their surroundings.
As a collection of hotels, our client provide the teams with the opportunity to work across their stunning venues across the Hampshire venues giving everyone the chance to develop themselves both professionally and personally.
Benefits of Senior Sous Chef:
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Live in available
- Stylish uniform provided
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Free staff parking
- Other benefits including perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our sister resort in Cyprus
- Salary is negotiable
- Available to work on a split shift rota including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods
- Passionate about food and delivering an exceptionally high standard of service to customers
- Able to work as part of a team and have a positive and professional working attitude
- Own transport is essential due to location
Qualifications & Experience of our Senior Sous Chef:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Senior CDP or Sous Chef role at multi-sites or in a busy quality kitchen environment
- GCSE (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English – ideal but not essential
- An NVQ Level 2 – Professional Cookery (or equivalent apprenticeship)
- An NVQ Level 2 – Pastry (or equivalent)
- A minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (Level 3 is preferable)
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Procure Wizard (not essential, training will be given)
Give your hospitality career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.