Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking a Head Chef to join an elite restaurant in the heart of London. Lucrative salary and benefits. The Head Chef shall be planning menus, designing, and costing recipes along with leading and motivating a brigade of highly talented international chefs. Fine dining experience is a must within Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Establish guidelines for the delivery of a consistently high quality of food standards in the kitchen under your control.
- Ensure that all menus / recipes are calculated correctly to obtain maximum gross profit.
- Ensure that all menus are constantly updated in line with menu change dates, paying special attention to seasonal availability.
- Hold weekly meetings with all the Senior Level Chefs to ensure smooth running of the kitchen.
- To make daily and regular inspections to evaluate quality of food preparation, service, food appearance, cleanliness and sanitation of all food areas under your control.
- Ensure that all stocks are ordered to the correct quantities, quality, standard, specification and price for the restaurant under your control.
- Liaising with suppliers / purchasing giving feedback as required.
- Conduct all annual performance appraisals for Sous Chefs and above to include devising their objectives and personal development plans.
- Follow H&S and Food Safety guidelines as set out by the Company.
Head Chef Skills required:
- Fine dining experience, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine is a must.
- To have a vision for the future.
- Similar experience as a Head Chef is essential
- Be inspirational to the team.
- To ensure your team feel important and appreciated.
- Lead by example
- Ensure that a high customer service focus is maintained, by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- To have a positive impact, by approaching situations with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Great working environment, generous perks and negotiable salary. Enhance your hospitality career today.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.