We are seeking an experienced Luxury Safari Contracts Specialist to join a luxury tour operator.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with reservations, sales, contracts, marketing or operations experience with good knowledge of Africa seeking a contracting role.
Luxury Safari Contracts Specialist Duties:
- Review and prepare itineraries for Africa including East Africa
- Review hotel rates and contracts
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- Supporting the marketing & product team
- Negotiating and yielding special offers with accommodation in Africa
- Updating and maintenance of the online photo library
- Proof reading brochures
- Writing regular newsletters
- Experience in the travel industry is key from a sales, contracts or marketing background.
- Good product knowledge of Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Career progression, travel benefits, Monday to Friday office hours in a varied job role is on offer.
Locations ideal for this role includes North London, North West London, Kingsbury, Barnet, Eastcote, Stanmore, Harrow, Ruislip, Pinner, Northolt and Wembley.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.