We are seeking sales driven professionals who are passionate about Africa and seeking a career in tourism in which full training is provided. Have you lived, studied or travelled Africa and have sales experience? Are you seeking a rewarding career in tourism in which you will be rewarded for your hard work? This is the role for you! We would also consider experienced travel sales professionals who have a passion for Africa.
Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking and award-winning elite tour operator that offer luxury tailormade worldwide travel to the discerning traveller. Due to success and expansion now seeking driven Africa Tailormade Travel Consultants to join its friendly team.
This inspirational tour operator offers a wide range of holiday types including tours, luxury travel, rail journeys, rocky mountaineer, self-drive, tailormade travel, beach holidays, cultural, & historical excursions, adventure, family vacations, honeymoon, self-drive, city breaks plus many more. They offer luxury tailormade packages and safaris throughout Africa including Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Mozambique, Uganda, plus many more exciting resorts.
This exciting Luxury Africa Travel Specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating bespoke trips to Africa for the discerning traveller
- Using your Africa product knowledge to provide advice and recommendations
- Creating inspiring travel itineraries and various holiday types
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Booking flights, accommodation, trips and travel extras
- Participating in exciting FAM trips to increase product knowledge
What are we looking for?
- Must have travelled or sold Africa
- Experience in sales i.e. travel, recruitment, insurance, banking etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide an excellent standard of customer service
- Passionate about Canada
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Full paid training
- Social events
- Travel perks
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- On-going training
- Birthday off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced paternity pay
- A generous salary
- Childcare vouchers
- State of the art offices
- FAM trips
- Career progression
- Sociable hours
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Roles also available in Oxford, Cheltenham and Wiltshire.
When applying for this role please include a travel profile outlining all the places you have travelled to within Africa. Give your travel career a boost today and sell the product you love.
TO APPLY: Enhance your travel career now and send your CV to [email protected] or give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.