An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced VIP Business Travel Consultant to join this leading travel management company in their high spec offices in London. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced VIP business travel consultant seeking something a little different and be rewarded with a healthy salary and benefits.
This exciting Business Travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- You will be responsible for managing an existing set of VIP accounts
- Understanding the client’s overall needs, researching options, booking various travel types around the world, providing quotes, preparing and sending invoices and ensuring that all of the travel runs smoothly.
- Account managing clients from start to finish.
- Opportunity to work from home and in the office
To be the cut above the rest:
- You MUST have business travel experience and be conversant with CRS / GDS flight systems such as Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan
- Self-starter able to work on your own effectively
- Be highly customer-focussed and able to cultivate and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Lucrative salary
- Varied job role
- Travel Perks
- Opportunity to work in the office and occasionally from home
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.