Our client is a well known and successful corporate travel management company and due to an expansion in our clients portfolio now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant who can speak fluent Spanish, to join their friendly and dynamic team.
This exciting business travel role entails various tasks, dealing with a range of mixed travel accounts, this includes:
• Booking domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and car hire for corporate clients.
• Searching for best fares, proactively and creatively along with advising the best options for corporate clients.
• You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares and travel options and presenting these to the client.
• The Business Travel Consultant shall be exploring everything from low-cost options through to round the world itineraries.
To be the cut above the rest the successful business travel candidate should have:
• Functional knowledge of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
• Business Travel experience dealing with a range of corporate clients
• We would consider travel candidates from an airline background who is fully conversant with either of the above CRS / GDS systems
• Ability to speak fluent Spanish
• Exceptionally high level of customer service ability
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to build a rapport with clients in confident and concise manner.
• Lucrative salary
• Season ticket loan
• Childcare vouchers
• Private health care
• Life insurance
• Discounts on travel and insurance
• Sociable office hours
• Career progression
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from an airline or business travel background who can speak either Spanish will be considered for this role.