An exciting Luxury Travel Specialist role has arisen for an award winning company based in Staffordshire. Do you enjoy selling Luxury Holidays to the Discerning Traveller? This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic Travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. This award winning tour operator offers elite tailormade itineraries throughout Europe, USA, South America, Indian Ocean, Africa, Caribbean, South East Asia, Middle East Australia and New Zealand, plus more to its discerning clientele.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced travel consultant from a travel agency or tour operator seeking career progression, generous benefits and something a little different.
This exciting travel role includes an array of responsibilities in which no day will be the same:
- Arranging luxury tailor-made travel, bespoke tours, beach packages, city breaks, cruises, family holidays, wildlife packages, activity travel, weddings, honeymoons, flights, hotels, villas, apartments along with VIP Travel.
- You shall be managing the customer from beginning to end and offering excellent customer service from start to finish.
- Up selling travel ancillaries such as car hire and airport lounges.
- Booking a wide range of travel services including hotels, flights, tours, insurance etc.
- Offering recommendation’s and advice to customers on various destinations
- Providing a cutting edge customer service.
- Using your sales skills to convert enquiries into a sale
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working for a tour operator or independent travel agent in a sales environment
- Experience in tailor-making luxury worldwide holidays for the discerning traveller
- In-depth destination knowledge
- Experience of travelling abroad to luxury and/or specialist destinations
- Ability to think outside the box to go above & beyond the call of duty to create once in a lifetime holidays for discerning clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Generous salary + Bonus
- Sociable working hours
- Luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Destination training programmes
- Chance to work for a dynamic, friendly and forward thinking Travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Welcoming office with friendly consultants
- Opportunity to work in a high spec and elite office
Please send a Travel Profile with your application. Give your travel career a boost and send us your CV today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.