An exciting Group Travel Executive opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, successful and well-established tour operator that offer various holiday types throughout Europe and Worldwide for travelers. This is a great opportunity for existing travel consultants to enhance their travel career and be rewarded for their hard work.
This exciting groups travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Work with existing group organisers to develop a good working relationship which results in securing their booking.
- Handling group holiday enquires by both phone and email.
- Develop relationships with new group organisers to ensure their first booking is made and then continue good working relationship.
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange specific group requirements.
- Take responsibility for and administer all elements of a group booking from initial enquiry until the end of their holiday.
- Meet with customers face to face at exhibitions and familiarisation trips.
- We are looking for a driven, flexible travel sales person with a proven track record of meeting and existing sales targets whilst acquiring new business and account managing a large portfolio of existing customers.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent administration skills.
- Be able to multitask.
- You will be comfortable dealing with B2B & B2C and confident in your ability to sell via the telephone and face to face.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the travel industry is essential, either from a tour operator or travel agency.
- Several in-house systems will be used on a daily basis therefore strong IT skills are also essential.
- Lucrative salary
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note, only suitable travel candidates with similar experience will be considered for this role.