Our client is a high-end, award winning and dynamic travel company that provides an elite travel booking service to high profile members. Booking tailor made bespoke holidays from the ordinary to the extraordinary, our client provide exclusive access to the globe’s finest hotels, luxury villas and retreats.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel sales professional from a luxury travel company who is looking for a challenge, something a little different in which career progression and generous benefits ARE on offer.
As an Elite Private Travel Consultant you will be working with an extraordinary forward thinking travel company, amongst some of the best in the industry and always want to be developing your knowledge on Luxury Travel.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Arranging bespoke holidays to travellers across the globe from a private jet to LA to a trip to Iceland
- Using your creative flair for designing above & beyond luxury travel packages
- Account management from start to finish, maintaining regular contact with client throughout duration of the trip to ensure total satisfaction
- Awareness of competitors and liaise with manager/product manager to ensure we are always offering competitive pricing
- Attend supplier and consumer facing events.
- Experience of working in a travel environment with knowledge and awareness of the main luxury hotel groups
- Travel Sales experience within a tour operator or travel agency
- Understanding of dealing with VIP/high net worth individuals and their demands
- Well-earned and proven reputation for genuinely outstanding excellent customer service
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office – Word and Excel
- Knowledge and travel awareness of at least 3 of the following regions; Europe And Scandinavia/ Australasia/ Americas/ Middle East/ India And Indian Ocean/ Far East
Generous benefits include:
- Monday to Friday sociable working hours
- Luxury trips
- Additional leave to do charity work
- Perkbox: Discounted prices on many exclusive items, including gym membership and healthcare, as well as Ride to Work and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Season ticket loan
- The ability to work from another Hub office for up to 5 days per year
- Long service awards
- Lunch & learn
- Additional leave to do charity work or professional exams
- Birthday off
- Mentorship program
- Reimbursed eye tests
- Employee discounts including manicures & massages
- Puppy Friday
- Friday fun with bar and entertainment
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- FAM days once probation passed
- Plus many more perks – the list is endless!
Please include travel profiles covering all the destinations travelled to with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.