Our client is a well-established travel management company, now seeking an experienced and driven Corporate Travel Business Development Manager with a demonstrable understanding of the Business Travel sector to join our client’s friendly team.
This exciting Corporate Travel Business Development Manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes
- Building on the existing success of the company whist bringing on new business, driving the ongoing development of the sales process.
- Identifying, generating and developing new leads
- Maintaining strong relationships with both existing and future clients
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the corporate travel sector
- Representing our client at a variety of industry events
- Creating and delivering proposals, presentations and other marketing tools
- Working to (and exceeding) sales targets
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of experienced consultants
- Managing, developing and coordinating our clients digital marketing medias
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in business development within a business travel company is essential
- Self-motivated travel professional with a proven B2B sales track record in corporate travel
- Conversant with GDS / CRS such as Worldspan, Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus
- Strong commercial awareness of the corporate travel sector
- Ability to proactively generate leads
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Commercially driven and able to work towards deadlines
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence, lead and delegate to team members
- Lucrative salary – DOE
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a long established and forward thinking tour operator in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates with management & business development experience in corporate travel will be considered for this role.