Our client is a successful travel management company that offer corporate clients around the world trips along with Golf, Events and Conferences. Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join our clients friendly and busy team. This role is ideal for an experienced Business Travel professional seeking something a little different in which career progression is on offer.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Conducting research and collecting information on the destinations, flights and hotels that clients wish to travel to.
- Book business, first and economy flights, including nett fares, global hotels, private limousine service and car hire.
- Offering expert service and professional advice as and when needed.
- Build strong on-going relationships with accounts, mainly through an excellent level of service, communication and account management.
- Experience within a thriving Business Travel Consultant role is essential.
- Knowledge of a GDS / CRS flight system such as Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre.
- Be able to offer outstanding service in a dynamic work environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- And many more….
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]