Our client is a long established and successful business travel company. Due to remarkable growth, we’re currently looking to recruit experienced Business Travel Consultants to work from the comfort of their own home – save money on commuting and apply today!
This homeworking business Travel Consultant will be representing Travel Management Companies at various times of the day and evenings.
- Book and confirm flights, car, hotel, transfers, Eurostar, UK Rail and any third party requirements for clients using multiple Global Distribution Systems (GDS) for medical, ship crew, corporate or any other type of traveller.
- Assisting customers in a professional and upbeat manner.
- Understand intricate international airline fares and ruling.
- Understand & execute intricate international airline ticketing.
- Using your knowledge of Visas, UK & European Airports and UK Rail.
- Issuing and Reissuing Tickets. Creating MPD and EMD.
- Liaise and Set up bill payments to hotels, order currency and arrange car payment vouchers.
Essential Skills & Experience
- GDS systems knowledge – Sabre / Galileo / Amadeus
- Ticketing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous Business Travel bookings experience is essenital
- Strong destination and geographical knowledge
- Strong Customer Service skills with empathy
- Fluent in English, with strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Save money on commuting
- Various hours available – full & part time
- Travel perks
- Plus many more lucrative benefits.
This role is out of hours and will require alternate weekend and some evening work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]