Our client is a forward thinking and well-established corporate and leisure travel company with offices across the globe, now seeking an out of hours Business Travel Consultant working from home to join their busy and friendly team.
This dynamic travel management company offer corporate, leisure and entertainment travel for business and leisure clients across the globe including VIPs. This role is ideal for an experienced business travel consultant who has had experience in business travel, looking to work from home.
Each day will not be the same:
- Account managing clients from start to finish
- Arranging European and Worldwide travel for corporate clients including luxury hotels, economy, business & first class flights, airport lounges plus many more travel extras
- Responding professionally email and phone requests
- Suggesting alternative travel arrangements
- Keeping in touch with travel bookers/travel managers
- Cultivating relationships with travel bookers and travellers through rapport
- After sales care
- Previous experience of working in business travel is essential
- Knowledge of specialised travel related GRS / CRS flight systems e.g. Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan
- BA fares trained ideally
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lucrative salary
- Flexible working hours
- Save money on commuting working from home
- Friendly team
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high-class travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]