Passionate about Fitness, Spa Holidays, Wellness and Health? Experience in luxury tailor made travel and looking for career growth? This is the role for you! This leading luxury specialist tour operator offers a range of luxury destinations to its discerning traveller & VIPs throughout Europe, the Caribbean, Asia, USA, Middle East, South America and Australia. Due to success and expansion a very exciting VIP Spa & Wellbeing Travel Specialist has arisen for an award winning tour operator. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced luxury tailormade travel professional to work for a forward thinking bespoke travel organisation and grow their career.
This isn’t just a reservation role, no day will be the same…. Duties include:
• The successful luxury tailormade consultant will handle all aspects of client service as well as liaising with suppliers.
• You shall be booking worldwide holidays using the finest hotels and properties available to VIPs whist liaising with PA’s.
• Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, private charters, luxury hotels, car hire and more.
• You will evaluate the client’s needs and make suitable holiday recommendations following your discussions.
• Participating in optional FAM trips experiencing the product personally, taking the initiative to develop your own product knowledge
• Use your own previous experience and worldwide destination knowledge to establish the clients’ needs and requirements whist advising travellers when tailor making their chosen itineraries.
To be the cut above the rest:
• You will have excellent, bespoke tailormade travel experience from a tour operator or independent travel agency background and have the ability to deal with a booking from enquiry through to final documentation.
• Ability to speak to the full range of clients including VIPs and PAs
• Interest in wellness and wellbeing
• An excellent telephone manner and who can contribute to building a strong client loyalty.
• CRS / GDS experience such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan
• Excellent presentation and attention to detail to essential
• High end travel sales skills and product knowledge are very important for the client and its travellers. Excellent word processing skills.
• You should be able to work on your own initiative
• Our clients product is very open and dynamic –flexibility and the ability to think outside the box is essential.
• Excellent product knowledge of Asia and at least another 2 out of 5 continents.
• Lucrative salary
• Career progression
• Varied role
• Sociable working hours
• Commission & incentives
• Travel perks
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic, high end tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Only candidates from a bespoke tour operator background with luxury tailormade experience who is conversant with CRS will be considered for this role. Give your travel career a boost and apply today.