Our client is a dynamic, award winning and forward thinking tour operator that have been in existence for over 26 years. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking experienced and passionate Luxury Travel Planners to join its busy and friendly team. This travel company offer various elite holiday types throughout the Caribbean, USA, Canada, Middle East, South America, Africa, SE Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia along with the Med. This role is ideal for an experienced travel agent or tailor-made travel consultant from a tour operator or travel agency background who is sales driven and looking to earn a lucrative commission and seeking career progression.
This exciting luxury travel planner role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Tailormaking and dynamically packaging inspiring and luxury worldwide itineraries for travellers
- Arranging a wide range of holiday types including luxury travel, city breaks, honeymoons, family vacations, boutique hotels, spa vacations plus many more trips
- Keeping up to date with all available promotions to encourage sales
- Converting incoming travel enquiries into a sale and earning lucrative commission
- Using your travel knowledge and experiences to provide advice and recommendations
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
To be the cut above the rest….
- MUST have sales experience from a travel agency or tour operator
- Be sales driven with a passion for travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ideally conversant with CRS /GDS flight systems, however training will be provided
What’s in it for me?
- Lucrative salary
- Excellent earning potential OTE £50K++
- On-going product training
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]