Our client is an award winning, dynamic and forward thinking luxury tour operator that offers the highest calibre to a select range of destinations including tailormade itineraries and group tours. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking a Luxury Latin America Travel Specialist to join its friendly and busy team. This travel company offers various holiday types to suit each individual customer with an excellent reputation in the travel industry.
This exciting role comes with significant personal development and job advancement opportunities as well as the opportunity for overseas travel to build on current knowledge, and forge new paths in travel. – This isn’t just a job – it’s a career.
Your new career entails….
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality worldwide tailor-made itineraries and of existing group tours across South America. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- Offer unrivalled personal service, fuelled by a passion to create intelligent and innovative travel ideas for their expanding client base.
- Work to support operations team post-sales.
- To take appropriate opportunities to up-sell relevant products where appropriate.
- Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone and by email – with some face to face meetings, mostly at trade events, sometimes in the office.
- Overseas familiarisation trips to expand knowledge and develop the Latin America product.
- Previous sales experience within a travel agent or tour operator
- Excellent knowledge/experience of Latin / South America
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Please include a travel profile outlining all the places visited within South America
Generous benefits include:
- Career progression
- Lucrative bonus and commission
- Birthday off
- Fun, vibrant and sociable atmosphere
- Company schemes including incentives, team building exercises, charity fundraising, fruit deliveries from Abel & Cole and Drinks Fridge Fridays
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
- Great location near shops and restaurants
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please include a travel profile outlining all the places visited within South America when applying.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!