Our client is a long established and leading groups tour operator and due to expansion, now seeking a History Group Tour Sales Specialist to join its friendly team. This forward thinking travel company specialises in dealing with groups travelling within UK, Europe and long haul destinations.
Within this exciting role responsibilities include:
– Account managing clients.
– Selling history tours throughout London, Russia, Hungary, Germany, Poland, USA & beyond.
– Negotiating rates and contracts with accommodation and transport suppliers.
– Selling flights, Eurostar, coach travel, ferries, hotels, apartments, excursions and travel extras.
– Offering excellent standards of customer service.
– Providing accurate and competitive quotes to schools around the country.
– Up selling travel extras.
– Using your geographical knowledge to provide advice and recommendations on trips.
What are we looking for?
– The candidate should posses determination to succeed in a sales environment
– Experience in selling group travel and be from a tour operator or travel agency background
– Good knowledge of Europe and History tours
– Strong time management skills are essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to organise and prioritise a varied workload.
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Competent use of Microsoft Office
– Ideally hold a History degree but not essential.
– Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
– Career progression
– Commission on top of the generous basic salary
– Chance to travel to some exciting destinations
– Opportunity to work in a friendly and dynamic working environment with a forward thinking tour operator
Previous or current job titles that would be considered for this role include Group Reservations, Groups Travel Specialist, Group Travel Consultant, European Travel Sales Consultant, Reservations, Travel Advisor, Account Manager, Travel Consultant and Tailor-made Travel Consultant.
Give your travel career a boost and email your CV today. Please note only candidates from a travel industry background will considered for this role.
TO APPLY: Enhance your travel career now and send your CV to [email protected] or give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.