Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic elite tour operator that offer inspirational journeys throughout the world for travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Sales & Product Consultant to join their friendly and busy team.
This is a great opportunity for a senior tailormade travel consultant and/or a senior product executive or manager to come and set up new products for our client for Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
This is ideal for a senior travel professional seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here! Each day will not be the same:
- Continues development of South America, Middle East and/or Asia product through the website and other distribution channels.
- Contracting new properties.
- Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware.
- Contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers.
- Highlight potential revenue generation with key suppliers through sponsored e-shots and targeted over rides with key hotel providers.
- Recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips.
- Champion worldwide destinations within the marketing department to ensure that product featured on the website is driving quotations through e-shots and all social media platforms.
- Attendance at product and marketing events.
- Managing enquiry’s generated by the website, walk in’s for both UK and international offices, repeats and referrals and responding to the enquiry in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage customer service levels in the run up to your client departing including offering additional travel services.
- Product, sales and/or operational experience in either or all of the following destinations: Latin America including Argentina, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Galapagos & Costa Rica. Asia including Indonesia, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Borneo & Malaysia. Middle East including Jordan.
- Sales, product and/or operational executive and/or management experience within a luxury UK based tour operator or travel agency is essential.
- Knowledge of hotels, DMCS and other tourist providers in one or more of these areas.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good analytical skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Generous bonus
- Career progression
- On-going training
- FAM trips
- Sociable hours
- Travel perks
- Regular social activities
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward-thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please include a travel profile outlining all the worldwide places you have been to in all applications.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]