Our client is a well known and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced VIP Student Group Tours Consultant / Account Manager to join their friendly team due to success and expansion! This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools, universities & VIPs throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This role is ideal for a travel professional seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work – reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
The experienced VIP Travel Consultant will be responsible for putting together elite tours for groups and liaising with UK based schools and/or universities, UK and European accommodation suppliers; flight firms, rail and coach operators, visitor attractions and overseas agents.
This exciting groups role entails a wide range of tasks within sales, operations, account management, product and customer service, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating cutting edge group tours for VIPs to coincide with their studies throughout the UK & beyond
- Manage your own portfolio of VIP key accounts.
- Product development
- Liaising closely with lecturers and VIPs to tailor an educational travel package to meet client needs
- Participating in luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge and social events
- Product management
- Offering excellent customer service
- Negotiating rates with suppliers
- Earning lucrative commission, bonus and incentives
- Groups sales experience for a tour operator within student and/or university student groups is essential
- Passionate about travel
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uncapped commission, bonus and incentives
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Varied job role
- Lucrative salary
- Homeworking roles available – save money on commuting
- FAM Trips
- On-going Training
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks and free theatre shows
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Applicants with previous or current job titles who will be considered for this role include, VIP Groups Travel Consultant, Groups Travel Specialist, VIP Tours Consultant, Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Sales Consultant and Reservations.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!