Our client is a high end, dynamic and well established corporate and leisure travel company, now seeking an experienced VIP Private Travel Consultant to join their busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. They offer events, VIP and bespoke leisure travel to private and executive clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a luxury travel consultant seeking something different or a luxury tailormade travel consultant from a tour operator. Sociable working hours, lucrative salary, career development and generous benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Arranging exclusive trips and events from a luxury cruise to the Galapagos to a villa in Sardinia, or exclusive table at The BRIT Awards or a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to the Monaco F1 supercar rally.
- Advise and help with lifestyle requests, from sending flowers to organising restaurant reservations or gaining access to exclusive clubs and events.
- Promote some of our clients finest properties globally to the most affluent and loyal clients.
- Visiting clients at locations to suit the client, being prepared with travel ideas that will inspire and delight the members.
- Business development & account management of clients.
- Keep up to date with the variety of travel options available in the leisure sector through on line and specialist travel magazine articles; maintaining relationships with properties
- Ensure prompt pro-active communication with clients at all stages of the project
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as transfers, car hire, etc.
- Up-sell softly added value items, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire etc
- Work with Sales and Marketing to promote leisure travel services
Knowledge and skills required:
- Previous experience of working in the travel industry within a boutique high-end travel agents or luxury tour operator
- We would consider candidates who have worked in the sales department of top hotels with an understanding of the ultra-luxury product
- Not be fazed by working with high profile or celebrity clientele and understand the need for absolute confidentiality
- Well-polished / have finesse
- Have a good little black book of clients or failing that at least industry contacts – ideal but not essential
- Be a good networker
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Travel perks
- Birthdays off
- Interest-free ticket loan
- Prestigious part of central London
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company
- Plus many more perks!
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! A cover letter must be included with applications. Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]ruitment.co.uk
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!