We are seeking an experienced VIP Luxury Travel Consultant to join an award-winning, successful luxury tour operator due to remarkable growth.
With an excellent reputation in the travel industry, our client offers an array of bespoke tailormade and package holidays across the globe including Europe, Middle East, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, South America, Asia, Australia and beyond.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional from a luxury travel agent or bespoke tour operator seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Career progression and development is on offer along with generous commission and perks.
Luxury Travel Consultant duties include:
- Selling and creating high value complex itinerised luxury holidays across the globe.
- Handle all enquiries from VIP agents and VIP direct customers, exceeding the customers expectations and going the extra mile is paramount.
- Building relationships with clients and agents
- Encourage retention and repeat business.
- Smashing company targets and earning generous commission.
- Using your worldwide travel knowledge to enhance customer experience.
- Effectively and efficiently dealing with any sales administration queries.
- Maintaining accurate information on worldwide destinations, commercial campaigns and ancillary services.
- Travel perks along with discounted travel rates for family and friends
- Varied role
- FAM Trips to increase product knowledge
- On-going training
- Fun and friendly team
- Low staff turnover
- Weekly company updates
- Regular staff support
- Lucrative company commission and bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Training and development
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym subsidy
- FAM Trips to increase product knowledge.
- Plus many more perks
- Previous experience within an independent agency and/or tour operator background is essential
- Dynamic sales professional with proven sales ability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Please note only suitable travel candidates from a luxury tour operator or bespoke travel agency will be contacted for this post.
Locations ideal for this role includes West Tarring, Worthing, Heene, Durrington & Toddington and Goring by Sea.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.