Our client is an award winning, dynamic and long established tour operator that offer inspiring tailormade holidays around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced and passionate Luxury USA Tailormade Sales Specialist to join their USA team. This well known tour operator offers various destinations throughout the world including South East Asia, South America, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Australia & New Zealand.
This role is ideal for one seeking career progression from a retail travel or tour operator background, seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, each day will not be the same….
• Meeting all client expectations
• Designing bespoke tailormade travel throughout the USA.
• Creating various travel types for clients including city breaks, honeymoons, adventure travel, luxury trips, family vacations, Disney packages, tailormade holidays and two centre packages.
• Offering advice and recommendations for various trips throughout USA. Participating in FAM Trips to increase product knowledge.
• Converting incoming enquires into a sale and earning lucrative commission.
• Enhance customer experience and offer a cutting edge customer service.
• Booking flights, accommodation, trips, tours and many travel extras.
What are we looking for?
• Must have travelled USA and sold USA within a tour operator or retail travel agency
• Experience of CRS / GDS Flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan – ideal but not essential as training in provided.
• Be driven and passionate about the USA
• Have excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
• A commitment to excellent customer service and support
• Have a high degree of accuracy and excellent eye for detail
• Career progression
• Trips to USA
• Uncapped monthly commission OTE £50k-£60k ++
• Generous salary
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
When applying for this role please including a travel profile listing all the places visited within the USA. Please note only suitable, experienced travel candidates who have travelled & sold the USA will be considered for this post. Give your career a boost and apply today.
TO APPLY: Enhance your travel career now and send your CV to [email protected] or give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.