Our client is a successful and forward thinking travel management company that offers travel across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Travel Training Coordinator to join its friendly and busy team.
The Travel Training Coordinator is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs
- Conducting in-person training sessions & virtual training sessions
- Recommend operational enhancements relative to improving operational efficiencies and to address industry changes
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Designing and assessing training programme
- Deliver specific training to operations staff including; Sabre, fares and ticketing, Evolvi/Trainline, including upselling and ancillaries
- Must have experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning.
- Experience with different projects such as management training and soft-skills development is essential.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Able to form good relationships
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with training on a GDS, ideally Sabre
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Season ticket loan
- Plus many more perks…
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.