Our client is an award-winning & dyanmic tour operator that offers European and Worldwide luxury tailormade travel. Due to expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Ticketing Agent to join its friendly and busy team. This well-established tour operator offers tailormade travel throughout Europe, The Caribbean, Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia & South Pacific, USA & Mexico and The Middle East & Africa. If you are seeking career progression and something a little different, this role is ideal for you.
- All applicants must have experience working on Galileo or Amadeus as a Ticketing Agent
- Candidates must have experience working within Tour Operations and/or long haul carriers
- Must have knowledge of building manual fares, querying ADM’s and working queues
- Experience with refunds, monitoring ticketing deadlines and re-issuing tickets
- Ability to manage allocations via Amadeus
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Luxury travel perks
- Flexible and negotiable working hours
- Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!