We are seeking an experienced Travel Team Leader to join a successful and award winning tour operator due to remarkable growth.
This exciting and versatile opportunity is ideal for a senior travel sales professional, supervisor, assistant manager or team leader seeking career progression and to be part of a fun and friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Generous benefits are on offer along with the opportunity to enhance your career and do something a little different.
This dynamic and forward thinking travel company offers a range of tailormade luxury travel across the globe with a great reputation in the travel industry.
Team leader duties include:
- Lead, coach and motivate the team to exceed sales, profit and service targets.
- Ensure standards of excellent customer service are upheld in with interactions
- Lead by example by selling single centre or complex, itinerised luxury holidays across the globe exceeding the customers’ expectations and going the extra mile wherever possible.
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities to improve sales and margin, through new lead generation, upselling and building strong client relationships.
- Review customer experience and propose new ways of working to improve the customer journey through the sales pre and post booking process.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to individuals to develop product knowledge, improve sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Identify training needs within the department.
- Be a source of expertise on our client’s products.
- Competitor analysis.
- Experience in managing a team and coaching and develop individuals within a luxury tour operator or bespoke travel agent is essential.
- Excellent understanding of and passion for travel, with knowledge and experience within Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Middle East, Asia and/or Africa.
- Experience working in a travel sales environment.
- Customer experience management skills
- Excellent people management skills with a passion for developing others.
- Good understanding of the luxury market
- Supplier rate negotiation.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Travel perks along with discounted travel rates for family and friends
- Varied role sales, management, product, competitor analysis
- On-going training
- Fun and friendly team
- Low staff turnover
- Weekly company updates
- Regular staff support
- Lucrative company commission and bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Training and development
- Social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym subsidy
- FAM Trips to increase product knowledge.
- Plus many more perks
Please note only suitable travel candidates from a luxury tour operator or bespoke travel agency will be contacted for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.