We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Travel Team Leader to join this leading specialist tour operator. Established for many years, our client has an excellent reputation for providing various holiday types throughout the Caribbean, USA and surrounding areas. Be rewarded for your hard work and give your travel career a boost today!
This role is ideal for a team leader, supervisor, manager or performance manager seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Participate in the creation and delivery of events surrounding current marketing activity and incentives.
- Manage the performance of the team effectively, including the ongoing review of performance, 1-2-1’s, appraisals, coaching and objective setting.
- Responsible for managing the day to day running of a team of sales advisors within a contact centre environment and performance manage them to maximise profits for the business.
- You will also work alongside other Team Leaders to drive sales through being creative, supporting one another to encourage employee engagement across the sales department which leads to a high-performance culture
- At least 2 years proven staff management within the travel industry
- Performance management experience is essential, within the travel industry i.e. tour operator, hotel or travel agency
- Microsoft office and Excel for data analysis and reporting experience is ideal
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate staff
- Proven people skills
- Attractive salary package
- Lucrative bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- Holiday concessions
- Fresh fruit
- Fam trips
- Car parking
- Social events
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Current or previous job titles that will be considered for this post include Sales Manager, General Manager, Travel Manager, Supervisor & Team Leader.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!