Our client is a successful and well established travel company that offers an array of destinations across the globe to travellers. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Travel Sales & Operations Executive to join their friendly and busy team.
This exciting position is ideal for a travel consultant or operations executive team to progress their career and seeking something a little different in which will be rewarded for your hard work. This opportunity includes an array of tasks from marketing to ticketing, sales to operations.
Each day won’t be the same. Your career begins here, duties include:
- Support the entire business with travel sales, product development and operations
- Assist in outbound operations by overseeing all business and administration aspects, such as sales, tour operations, travel trade support, including bookings & reservations
- Drive and enhance business growth, revenues and profitability by utilising sales expertise and product & destination knowledge
- Manage reservations, airfares & ticketing (IATA) as a GDS expert, including queues, refunds, rebooking, changes, contingency management (e.g. cancelled / missed flights) and ADM investigation
- Continually enhance personal knowledge in relation to new destinations, travel products & services
- Support the implementation and management of marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase company awareness online and offline
- Highly experienced in travel sales and operations from a tour operator, corporate travel, airline or travel agency
- GDS experience is imperative such as Worldspan, Amadeus or Galileo
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Complex problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of driving business growth
Generous salary, excellent commission, career progression, pension, sociable working hours, varied job role and travel perks are on offer with this reputable travel company.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background with GDS experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!