We are seeking an experienced Assistant Branch Travel Manager to join a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company, due to remarkable growth.
This travel company offer a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an exciting senior travel consultant with management experience from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career development.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Assisting the manager in leading the branch team, and works with others across other departments and branches effectively.
- Praises, coaching and raising performance issues with members of the team with support from HR.
- Ensures at least one travel consultant is a specialist for the following: Cruising, USA/Canada; Australia/New Zealand; Caribbean, luxury European, Skiing, Air Travel, Safaris etc.
- Searching out for new business opportunities.
- Developing a strong network with preferred suppliers and ensures they are fully supported.
- Taking time to understand the client’s needs and builds a holiday package to meet these requirements.
- Personalising travel proposals.
- Must have experience within the travel industry either from a travel agency or tour operator within team leading, supervising or managing.
- Ability to use a GDS System, is ideal but not essential
- Energetic and passionate about all things travel related.
- Able to build a rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the market and industry including current affairs and trends in popular, quality and luxury destinations.
- A strong worldwide geographical knowledge
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Ongoing development
- Friendly & busy team
- State of the art offices
- Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.