We are seeking an experienced Travel Regional Sales Manager to join a highly successful travel company in the Glasgow region.
It‘s a really exciting time to join our clients team as they embark on a period of accelerated growth and expansion. If you are currently a travel manager looking to take your managerial career to the next level in a business where the sky really is the limit when it comes to career progression this is the role for you.
This isn’t just a job… IT’S A CAREER!
Travel Regional Sales Manager Duties:
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of Store Managers to maximise performance and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Ensure all locations are delivering against targets set for profit, performance, and customer experience.
- Manage all staff against set KPIs and compliance measures.
- Provide motivation, direction, and coaching to store managers.
- Actively challenge your team to find new and innovative ways of doing things bringing excellent results every time.
- Ensure that your managers provide motivation and always nurture their people.
- Visits for the stores to provide motivation, feedback, and direction to store managers.
- Management experience within the travel industry is essential
- Be an exceptional leader
- Demonstrate a strong history of delivering results
- Be an excellent coach and get the best performance possible from your team
- Be enthusiastic about driving sales and achieving success
- Competitive base salary with additional earning opportunities through commission and bonus schemes
- Incredible incentives
- The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge
- Personal Development Plan
- Generous staff discounts for holidays
- Up to 34 days annual leave (well, you need time to enjoy those amazing holiday discounts, don’t you?)
- Amazing discounts with high street retailers
- Personal life assurance policy
- Pension scheme
- The chance to attend unique industry and teambuilding events throughout the year
- Company awards party
- Paid day per year to dedicate to voluntary work for a charity of their choice
Please note only suitable travel candidates with management experience from a retail travel company or tour operator will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.