We are seeking experienced Travel Quality Control Assistant to join this leading tour operator due to remarkable growth. This well-established and award-winning tour operator offers various high-quality holiday types across the globe for travellers.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with operational, administration or customer service experience within the travel industry seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career starts here…
- Check all travel bookings made by the sales teams are to ensure they have been booked correctly
- Plan and organise daily workload to be actioned in priority order
- Liase with the Operations team to advise of errors
- Running of reports
- Sales support & administrative duties
- Operational experience within the travel industry is essential
- T skilled to a high standard
- Good organisational skills
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills
- Pension & private healthcare
- Generous holiday package
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
- Parking available
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]