We are seeking an experienced Travel Operations Supervisor to join a highly successful travel company based in London due to remarkable growth.
This long established and forward thinking travel company offers an array of travel products for clients.
Travel Operations Supervisor duties:
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of operations to ensure we deliver to guest’s expectations.
- Ensuring all tours are operated to the highest standard by working closely with our suppliers and guides.
- Working closely with the management to ensure we achieve optimum yield on every departure by effectively.
- Recruitment and training of new guides.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of our clients rail and overnight offerings.
- Monitoring the performance of suppliers.
- Supporting the management with the recruitment, training and development of Operations staff.
- Working closely with our Contact Centre to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and experience throughout the entire guest journey.
- Operational background and people management are a must within the travel or hotel industry.
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of London and Southeast England desirable.
Generous perks are on offer along with career growth and travel benefits.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.