We are seeking an experienced Travel Operations Executive to join a successful and dynamic travel company due to remarkable growth.
This exciting position is ideal for an experienced travel professional with operations, administration, sales support or similar experience keen to progress their career.
- Assist with schedule change management from initial notification through to customer advisory
- Resolve in-house booking queries
- Maintaining operational databases
- Liaising with suppliers overseas and the UK
- Assist the Ticketing Team with checking bookings and issuing documentation
- Resolve in-resort issues when applicable
- Operations or Administrative experience within the travel industry is essential
- General working knowledge of GDS such as Galileo or Amadeus
- Meticulous to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Exceptional customer service skills as some passenger contact will be required Good numeracy and literacy skills
- IT literate – particular a good knowledge of Excel
- Travel perks
- On-going training
- State of the art offices
- Career progression
- This tour operator welcomes operations consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!