We are seeking an experienced Travel Office Manager to join a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company, due to remarkable growth.
This travel company offer a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an experienced general/office manager, supervisor or team leader from a business travel, tour operator or travel agency seeking career development.
The General Manager will have overall accountability for various divisions including Operations, Marketing and Vendor Relations.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Oversee the smooth running of the business, will be responsible for representing the company in public at events.
- Direct, and monitor the activities of the office and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain strong network within the travel industry to stay current on trends and understand areas the company could expand in the future.
- Enhancing customer perception via our marketing media, including websites, advertising and consumer events.
- Managing commercial relationships with suppliers.
- Managing Internal hotel and Car hire net rate contracts.
- In partnership with HR and Legal, monitor and evaluate company’s policies and procedures, various laws and staff performance and recognition.
- Must have experience within the travel industry either from a business travel, travel agency or tour operator within the team leading, supervising or general office managing.
- Sabre GDS experience is a must
- P&L ownership and proven successful experience growing a business
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong skills in MS Office
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Sociable working hours
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Ongoing development
- Friendly & busy team
- State of the art offices
- Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!