We are seeking an experienced Travel Marketing Executive to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on his excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and elite trips.
This role is ideal for a travel professional from a tour operator background with experience in marketing, seeking something a little different. Healthy salary, generous benefits and career progression is on offer.
This exciting luxury Travel Marketing Executive role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Assist in the creation, delivery and reporting of e-newsletters
- Assist in the writing and publishing of web pages
- Assist with the administration and upkeep of the website
- Assist with the publication of blogs
- Source and crop images for the website
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing activities including advertising, direct mail, PPC and SEO
- Assist with coming up with new and innovative ways to promote the company
- Social Media – Updating Facebook
- PR – Respond to PR requests from the PR Agency along with assisting with the sourcing and supply of images
- Shows and Events – Help plan and publicise events along with attending occasional shows including trade shows
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Similar experience within the travel industry within marketing is essential
- Good writing skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media
- Good eye for design/imagery
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
- Sociable working hours
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental care
- Monthly office lunch and drinks
- Discounts on trips for staff, family and friends
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- On-going training
- Travel perks
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]