We are seeking an experienced bespoke Travel Journey Planner to join a successful and elite travel company due to remarkable growth.
The successful and dynamic travel company offer a range of elite travel services & leisure experiences throughout the UK, including group travel, boutique rail, family journeys, special events, fine dining experiences, day at the races, plus many more exciting travel products.
If you are looking for a job that is different, exciting and challenging with the opportunity for carer growth and generous perks, please read on…
- Arranging events & travel journeys to travellers including hospitality agents, charities and other organisations.
- Offering a professional customer service and support at all stages of communication from enquiry stage, booking, payments, special requests and ticketing
- Using our client’s bespoke reservations system to interact with clients via telephone, email, post and live chat.
- Handling boutique online orders.
- Experience within the travel industry is a must
- Organised & well spoken with excellent written skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Meticulous attention to detail is paramount
- Understanding of Microsoft Office software.
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Career development
- Plus many more benefits.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!