Our client is a successful, dynamic and long established tour operator who are now seeking an experienced Travel General Manager to work in our clients office in Laos. This is ideal for an experienced travel manager expat to join a friendly and dynamic team, keen to work in Laos or already based there. We would consider Travel General Managers willing to relocate, however should have experience working in Laos, or at least in a South East Asian country.
This leading tour operator offers luxury bespoke tours to direct customers throughout Thailand, Japan, China, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan and Indonesia.
• Overlook operations, Accounting, HR and the administration department and ensure profitable returns impacting sales positively.
• Ensure development of good products covering the key client needs.
• Responsible for Financials of the business – P&L, Budgets, Sales.
• Manage relationships with overseas partners including Tour operators, Incentive houses, and travel agents.
• Identify and check regularly new suppliers for travel services in Laos to ensure our client has the best and most competitive suppliers.
• Product Department continuously fine-tune and adjust current products/programs and develop new travel products in Laos.
• Represent our client at travel trade shows.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Travel industry with minimum 3 years of leading a large team.
• Fluency in English must (verbal & written), knowledge of French will be ideal but not essential. other languages are an advantage.
• Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge
• Understanding customer needs and inclination towards customer service.
• Excellent interpersonal and good public speaking skills.
• Leader with a positive and dynamic personality, able to adapt to different cultures.
• Generous salary
• Bonus and commission
• Health care
• Travel perks
• Varied job role
• Career development
• Plus many more….
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]