We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Travel eBusiness Systems Administrator to join our client’s leadership team within their dynamic, fast paced eBusiness Technology division.
The eBusiness (FIT) division consists of Sales and Purchasing as well as Technology. Our client distributes competitive hotel rates and travel products.
This position is ideal for someone who has excellent attention to detail and interested in assisting in all operational and governance aspects of the service.
This growing and forward thinking travel firm provide tourists with hotel accommodation along with various excursions worldwide with state of the art offices in the heart of London. Career development is on offer with this dynamic travel company in which they reward individuals for their hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Help set-up, co-ordinate and participate in planning activities and demo’s meetings as required
- Keeping staff organisation chart and seating plans up to date
- Keeping new starter packs updated
- Support time logging activities for auditing
- Support invoicing activities as needed
- Attend project meetings and provide minutes
- Help with presentations as required
- Schedule regular meetings and recording decisions
- Deal with paperwork, 3rd party suppliers for any admin tasks
- Similar experience within the travel or leisure industry
- Impeccable organisational skills, diligent, with a focus on detail and accuracy
- Excellent with communication, documentation, and presentations
- Has an outgoing personality with tenacity, self-direction, drive and passion
- Confident at facilitating meetings with small and large number of people at all levels
- Understanding of various software development process models – a plus, but not required
- Agile knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum – a plus, but not required
- Version One, Jira or other agile project management tool – a plus, but not required
- Confluence or other online documentation portals – desirable – a plus, but not required
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. A cover letter is required with all applications. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.