Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic travel company that offer travel ground services to groups and individuals across the globe
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Travel E-Support Analyst to join the e-business operations department which provides outstanding technical and functional support to customers, suppliers and offices worldwide.
- Provision of IT (eBusiness) Support for clients and offices mainly using helpdesk software, email or IM (Skype). Additional support by phone or face-to-face may be required.
- Investigation and resolution of IT issues related to eBusiness, which includes online booking websites and XML B2B interface.
- Maintain and create documentation for the eBusiness Support repository.
- Work closely with eBusiness Support staff in the UK and Asia.
- Suggest and implement improvements to eBusiness Support processes and systems.
- Complete personal development plans and appraisals.
- Similar experience in it support within the travel industry is essential.
- Excellent analytical and articulation skills.
- High level of accuracy.
- Exceptional admin & customer service skills.
- Advanced level of IT skills, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels, with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Good commercial awareness and an ability to understand how IT relates to a company and impacts its performance, and the ability to use this in decision making.
- Experience of using the JIRA helpdesk software package as well as Salesforce is ideal but not essential.
- Good knowledge of XML, including schema definitions is ideal but not essential.
- Good knowledge of SQL – ideal but not essential.
- Career development and growth
- Flexi-time working hours
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free luxury health club
- Plus many more….
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!