We are on the hunt for an experienced Travel Digital Marketing Executive to join our clients vibrant and busy team due to remarkable growth.
This award winning and long established tour operator offer various holiday types including tailor-made tours, group tours and luxury travel across Asia including China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea and Indonesia.
The role will be to manage the production, development & day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance, managing social network account, traditional and online marketing
Let your career begin here! Responsibilities:
- Manage paid search campaigns.
- Support travel trade department in all areas online and traditional
- Liaise with travel agency sales and marketing teams.
- Campaign and account builds and restructures
- Building new campaigns in AdWords
- Create compelling ad copy
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
- Ad copy and landing page testing
- Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
- Design and deliver eshots
- Manage social network accounts
- Create and post blogs
- At least 6 months online Marketing experience with direct experience within paid search within the travel industry
- Business/Marketing courses preferred
- Be creative and have eye for detail.
- The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and paid search experience
- Technology: Proficient in the use of MS Office, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.
- Be able to blog
- Solid knowledge of PPC, SEO, web analytics best practices, marketing including online marketing and social media
- Experienced in using content management systems, preferably WordPress
- Career growth & progression
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Modern offices
- And much more!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org