Our client is a successful and forward thinking ground tour operator that offers group travel, VIP tours, sports tours, FITs, incentives, events, and luxury tailormade tours throughout the UK and beyond. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Database Administrator to join its friendly team. This unique opportunity to join a well-established & dynamic Destination Management Company. This exciting travel job opportunity would suit individuals from an administration, data input OR commercial analyst role from within the travel industry with strong attention to detail, excellent analytical, administration and numeracy skills.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Data Loading – Accurately load and amend supplier contracts onto the Company Database in line with specific deadlines.
Checking – Check loading input by other team members onto the database, against the original supplier contracts and correct any errors found.
Checking suppliers contract checking.
- Identify missing or incomplete contracts or information and requests from the relevant product co-ordinator.
- Loading allocations, offers and promotions in the Company system.
- Liaising with key clients with regards to hotel contracts and updating their system.
- Have worked in a similar administration and/or data input role from the travel industry.
- 100% Fluent in English.
- Have proven data entry and/or administration skills with a high attention to details.
- The ability to interpret supplier contracts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Impeccable numeracy skills.
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Office sociable working hours
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]